Premier Li Keqiang delivered his government report at the 13th NPC’s opening session.
- China will open up more to foreign investment with GDP set to increase by 6.5% this year
- China’s defence budget will go up by 8.1%
- China will open up the telecom, healthcare, education and new energy vehicle sectors to foreign investments
- Bank card clearing businesses will be opened to foreign competition and caps on foreign stakes in banks, securities brokerage houses and fund management firms will be removed
- China would implement standard market access for both domestic and foreign banks
Further details can be found on the Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce website by clicking here.